| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghedi in April is quite mild at 11.95 °C (53.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 69.2mm (2.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghedi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ghedi, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghedi: