| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghedi in December is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 53.8mm (2.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 8:57 long with an average length of 8:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghedi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ghedi, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghedi: