| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghedi in February is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.9mm (2.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghedi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ghedi, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghedi: