| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghedi in January is very cool at 0.75 °C (33.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 59.6mm (2.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghedi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ghedi, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghedi: