| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ghedi in November is a little cool at 6.75 °C (44.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 78.6mm (3.1in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Ghedi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ghedi, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ghedi: